- Up to 1 pound of Freon (r410a)
- Add solution to drain line
- Basic brush evaporator coil clean
- 24 point inspection
*Additional charge for R22
24 Point Air Conditioner Inspection
We offer our most comprehensive AC Tune Up / air conditioning (HVAC) system inspection in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach County and Tampa FL.
Have your air conditioner running at peak efficiency before its 2 hot 2 handle in South Florida!
- Check electrical connections and general wiring.
- Check refrigerant levels. Make sure there are appropriate pressures for efficient AC use.
- Check condition of condenser coil. Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check condenser fan motor.
- Check for leaks around service valves. Tighten if needed.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Check condition of insulation on the suction line.
- Make sure reversing valve on heat pump works.
- Check low voltage wiring on condenser unit.
- Check amperage on compressor.
- Check or clean filters, some units have two filters.
- Inspect air handler for visible microbial growth on coils and fan blower.
- Check condition of evaporator in Air Handling Unit
- Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check drain lines in all drain pans.
- Put drain tablets in evaporator section to keep drains clean and clear.
- Check capacitors.
- Check contractors.
- Check low voltage wiring in the entire system
- Check supply air plenum for visible air leaks.
- Check operation via thermostat (both heat and AC modes).
- Check electric heat strips in Air Handler Unit.
- Check burner if unit has gas heat.
- Check Delta T reading across evaporator coil.
* Excludes clogged drain lines, for maintenance only.
Call before its 2 hot 2 handle!
Se Habla Espanol